These extensions are provided by KaTeX.
- Auto-render: Automatically renders all of the math inside text
- Copy-tex: When selecting and copying KaTeX-rendered elements, copies their LaTeX source to the clipboard
math/texCustom Script Type: Automatically displays LaTeX math inside
These libraries are maintained by third-parties.
- ng-katex: Angular module to write beautiful math expressions with TeX syntax boosted by KaTeX library
- KaTeX-iOS: iOS UIView that renders TeX expressions with KaTeX
- react-latex: React component to render latex strings, based on KaTeX
- react-katex: React components that use KaTeX to typeset math expressions
- katex-ruby: Provides server-side rendering and integration with popular Ruby web frameworks (Rails, Hanami, and anything that uses Sprockets).
If you want to render math written in AsciiMath, you'll need to first convert AsciiMath into LaTeX input, then call KaTeX.
- asciimath2tex: Converts AsciiMath to TeX, with KaTeX in mind
- canvas-latex: Renders mathematical expressions on HTML5's canvas element. Supports popular libraries like: CreateJS, and PIXI.