These extensions are provided by KaTeX.
- Auto-render: Automatically renders all of the math inside text
- Copy-tex: When selecting and copying KaTeX-rendered elements, copies their LaTeX source to the clipboard
math/texCustom Script Type: Automatically displays LaTeX math inside
- mhchem: Write beautiful chemical equations easily
These libraries are maintained by third-parties.
- ng-katex: Angular module to write beautiful math expressions with TeX syntax boosted by KaTeX library
- KaTeX-iOS: iOS UIView that renders TeX expressions with KaTeX
- react-latex: React component to render latex strings, based on KaTeX
- react-katex: React components that use KaTeX to typeset math expressions
- katex-ruby: Provides server-side rendering and integration with popular Ruby web frameworks (Rails, Hanami, and anything that uses Sprockets).
- vue-katex: Vue plugin to render TeX expressions using KaTeX.
If you want to render math written in AsciiMath, you'll need to first convert AsciiMath into LaTeX input, then call KaTeX.
- asciimath2tex: Converts AsciiMath to TeX, with KaTeX in mind
- canvas-latex: Renders mathematical expressions on HTML5's canvas element. Supports popular libraries like: CreateJS, and PIXI.